04-17-2012 05:34 PM
Hi the left/right arrow keys, end button and delete button have stopped working on my HP Pavilion dv6-3134tx Entertainment Notebook PC. I was looking online and some forums say that I may need to click shift/something. What should I do?
04-18-2012 11:59 AM
Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard.
You might try cleaning - some times keyboard issues are due to dirt gets under there, a can of compressed air might solve the problem. Otherwise, keyboard probably need replacement.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)