Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

boot from dvd in proBook 4530s

proBook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my laptop doesnt boot from dvd rom and im really angry .its not good for a gorgeous company like  HP to make dificult and complex interface.i work in IT for 6 years but i cant change my boot option.its really mockery. im angry and i promise my self never bye any laptop from hp

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
36106 5409 9267
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

boot from dvd in proBook 4530s

It's a 5 year old laptop. You really have no leverage here as you have no warranty. I really hope your IT skills are better than your people skills. You have come into a volunteer Forum where people stand ready to help out of no motive of self-interest or hope of gain and all you can do is blast out some irrational anger. Slow down, let your calm brain take charge and describe the problem. It may be a dead DVD drive but they are not expensive or hard to replace but we can go through some troubleshooting and see if there is something easier that can be done. Trust me, the Forums for all OEM computer makers are full of posts like this...electronic components can and do fail and it is not because the company that sold them is evil. It is a technical problem to be approached in a technical way.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation