Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0011la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Pavilion for gaming - 15-dk0011la, I updated the BIOS to its latest version, the problem that was suggested from the update is that when the laptop enters sleep, hibernation or when it is completely turned off and when I turn it on again I the dreaded blue screen appears (message: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) and reboots , this is every time I try to turn it on. Then it restarts and works fine for the entire session. I tried to downgrade BIOS to a previous version in this link;

Portátil HP Pavilion para gaming - 15-dk0011la Descargas de software y controladores | Soporte al cl...

But when installing all the previous BIOS it tells me that the version is not compatible with the device. My question is can the BIOS be reverted to a previous version? Or what would be the solution to this problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.