02-01-2013 06:22 PM
when my compaq mini notebook, running windows xp home edition starts it just keeps loading and reloading the windows advanced boot options page with the black screen background and it won't stop reloading even when i choose any of the options available
03-01-2013 11:18 AM
Try the steps on this page.
Windows could be in this loop because of corrupted system files. Hopefully those steps help. Let me know if you have any questions! I'll keep an eye out for your reply.
05-17-2014 01:31 PM
i was done using laptop, then i had to restart so to finish updating, then it came back on, saying = windows is starting up.... it froze , i'm not a wiz, but will love to know what i can do, to fix it, please n thank you.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)