Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Thumper7771976 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

compaq presario cq57 disabled code 69374099

Hello. I just recently bought a compaq presario cq57 laptop from a friend. And I was told right after I paid for it that my friend couldn't remember the password so therefore couldn't get into it. Thus I too can't get into it and am totally locked out.It barely starts to boot up after turningit on when it almost immediately goes to the screen saying/asking for a password. And every time after 3 failed attempts it says disabled and gives me a special number code to go with it. The disabled code that it gives me every time is  -  disabled  69374099. Is there anyone out there that can give me the real/right password to put in especially one that matches up with the disabled number code error that it keeps giving me. Thank you all very very much. I really do appreciate it a lot. Sincerely, Thumper7771976

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
23557 3290 7771
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Thumper7771976

Enter   76052019

*****************Click the Blue thumb to say thanks*****************
******Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem******
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
****************No stinking badges only SOLUTIONS!!!****************
Thumper7771976 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello REO51ST. I just now got your message and tried the password that you gave me and it worked great!! So thanks to you and all your help I am able to actually get on anduse my new/used computer that I just bought. So again thank you very much. I really appreciate it a lot.Sincerely, Thumper7771976

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation