Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Having installed a new hard drive and extra ram my comouter should be good as new, however, I am a PI so some of the work I do could be a little dicey for a computer as well as the storage.  I can fill up storage uick, as some of the work doies reuire recovery processes.  Anyway, my compouter suggested a repair and now ti wont get past the blue restart screen with the frowniy face. . 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@GinnyF888
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  • Have tried system factory recovery? 

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My product number is 

Serial number:
   5CD5326X6Q
Product number:
   M2C00UA
I did thry a system recovery but as it would be my luck, the computer suddenly has none. I just dont know where to go and what to do. I can get do it, i just need to know how. My computer is a beast and will not die so, I cannot fail it as it has not yet entirley failed me, plus wwe have no money for another HP.rn. Please help, I had a very important application on there and I need to retrieve it. 

Thank you for the help

HP Recommended

@GinnyF888
Thank you for posting back. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.