Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Laptop- 14m-dw0023dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to express my disappointment from your unsatisfactory level of service. I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard. Unfortunately, I can’t help but submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast and adequate resolution.

I am writing to inform you about the defective laptop that was shipped to us on [Date received].

I have detailed report from the agency on the problems in the laptop received.

Kindly note that I am not interested in getting my product repaired instead since it is a defective piece I demand a new piece in replacement delivered immediately at your expense.

We would like you to replace the defective goods as soon as possible or give us a full refund including the international shipping cost.

after used one day, Mather board damage and the agency change without change the device and three time I sent to agency for deferent issues, which mean still I didn't use.

Please take the necessary action.
Waiting for your early reply.

Sincerely,

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Redhacom 

You misunderstand our role here.  This is a self-help community tech support forum staffed by part-time non-HP volunteers.

We are not allowed to get involved, in any way, in disputes regarding service or warranty issues between HP and its customers.

I have referred this thread to the Mods to request that someone from HP contact you to work this issue.  There is nothing else we here can do.  So, expect to see a PM from one of the MODs.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.