05-25-2015 02:51 PM
Hi @kenneyjosh ,
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. It is a great site for information and questions. I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilon 11x360 11-n010dx Notebook and issues with the Screen turning on. Here is a link to computer screen remains blank.
Please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices, as these could cause some issues.
Please let me know how this goes.
I work on behalf of HP
11-18-2016 11:18 AM
yeah i have the same issue idk what to do & its out of warranty so i can't call hp for assitance, the same exact issue i think a blank screen upon startup & caps lock keeps blinking continously until i turn it off so
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)