08-04-2012 09:16 AM
I'm getting a notice on startup that the internal battery may need to replaced, so i'll give it a try. Any words of advice or tutorial videos you can direct me towards? thank you!
08-04-2012 10:38 AM
I don't know what specific g62 model you have, so I just pulled a service manual for one.
Please read chapter 4, page 79 for the procedure to remove and replace the RTC battery.
Words of advice? Good luck! You basically have to disassemble the entire notebook!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)