09-05-2013 09:53 PM
My touchpad works, like i can scroll, but i cannot double tap the pad to get somewhere, I have to use the left and right clicker. I can't even double tap my touchpad where it will and will not work.
09-05-2013 10:30 PM
Have you checked your Support page for an updated Synaptics driver? You can find your support page using the button at top of this page titled Support & Drivers. You should use the full Model number or Product number as listed on the Service Tag attached to bottom of laptop.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)