Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp laptop 15t-dy 100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My hard drive (I believe SSD) appears to have died based on running diagnostics for drives and getting:

Smart Check:  Passed

Long DST:  Not available

And it says no storage installed.

It just so happens the issue happened yesterday (January 15th) and don't you know my warranty expired on January 15th.  Too much of a coincidence?  Anyway, I was hoping to reach HP to see if they would still fix under warranty but don't see where to contact them.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Also if anyone is aware of something to try, I appreciate any help.  This is my son's computer and he needs to get access to his homework.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

There is no direct way to contact HP customer service by e-mail that I know of.

What I recommend you do is to contact the HP executive team at the link below and your message will be routed to the applicable department for a reply.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

There is no direct way to contact HP customer service by e-mail that I know of.

What I recommend you do is to contact the HP executive team at the link below and your message will be routed to the applicable department for a reply.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Paul,

Thanks.  I just sent an e-mail.  

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.