Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
mada7519 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how to reboot Hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc

pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Bios version :F.20
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
2840 184 354
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how to reboot Hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc

Hi there @mada7519

I would like to welcome you to the HP Support Community where you can ask questions, find solutions and get help with the issues you experience.

If my reply resolves your issue or answer your question(s),  please let others know this reply was helpful by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

I am unsure what exactly it is that you are looking for help with. You had said that you want to know how to reboot your HP Pavilion DV6 Notebook PC and had provided me with your BIOS version. 

Could you please re-post with a detailed description of what the issue is that you are experiencing and how I may help you? And also, could you please provide me with your Model Number (How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?). 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation