03-13-2012 03:15 AM
I have AN HP Probook 4710s laptop.
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (32bit), service pack1.
I had problems with updates of Hp Support Assistant. From Internet I tried many solutions. But nothing.
One of them was the the "Microsoft fix it". I unistalled the H.S.A.. Afterwards I deleted the desktop shortcut and 2 .exe files in C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework. One of them was hpsf.exe.
From Hp Advisor, i try to start H.S.A. but it shows:
"! Παρουσιάστηκε σφάλμα
Δεν ήταν δυνατή η εύρεση συντόμευσης."
Thanks. Please help me.
10-31-2013 08:11 PM
I believe this is a bad Program. I allow anything from HP Support Assistant Service which is HPSUPPORT FRAMEWORK\HPSA_service.exe but not HPSUPORTFRAMEWORK\HPSF.exe ( The second program is called HP Support Assistant,it leaves the word service out as you can see) Anyway its just a thought thats worked for me
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)