10-08-2013 09:26 PM
I posted this previously under http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware/kernal-data-inpage-error/m-p/2644945/highlight/true#M... however, I've not had any resoloution.
This issue is not a drive failure. I've gone back to windows 7 several times and the issue vanishes. I recently tried windows 8.1 and I'm back to having the issue when resuming from suspend or hibernate. I have posted mini dumps at http://www.sendspace.com/file/q5e03z
I've asked for Microsoft help and all I've gotten is that they think the issue is a faulty computer, which I know that it is not.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)