Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

keyboard backlight turns off and thanks to no advanced in bios i cannot do it

HP Recommended
15-dk0263TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay firstly, this is the laptop specs and its a windows 10 64 bit 

problem:

my laptop got like a white keyboard backlight and it turns off after a few seconds, i tried finding an option inside it to keep it turned on forever but i couldn't

then i searched google and found this 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/adjust-keyboard-backlight-time...

but either way for that i would be needing access to the advanced tab which is not there like when i launch the bios i get security , boot etc but no advanced so any way i could find it the advanced tab in bios or just keep the keyboard backlit on forever? it got no option to do so in the omen command center in case you were wondering

2 REPLIES 2
Sourja
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Sourja
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

also i heard there was like a latest bios update, which gave the keyboard backlit options can u all send me it for the windows intel version?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation