Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apriljule Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

keyboard would not type so i went to restart been stuck o. the restarting screen since 14 hours

hp stream laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
My keyboard wouldent type,y letters where showi.g up on screen went to restart the computer and its been stuck on the restarting screen (red says restarting with pinwheel) for 14 hours now I would of.just taken the battery out but there is no battery to take out it is a sealed back... I then thought it will eventually die but stil 14 hours later I have the pinwheel restart. If I close the laptop the screen will not shut off its as if it froze buy I can still see a mouse and move it arou.d on the screen. I also tried holding the power button down to shut down I held it down for over a minute and still nothing... Help please !!!
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,882 2,654 144 331
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

keyboard would not type so i went to restart been stuck o. the restarting screen since 14 hours

Hi @apriljule,

Welcome to HP Forums!

I have read your post and wanted to help.

I understand that your laptop does not shut down. In order to better assist you, can you provide the product number of your laptop?

Looking forward to your reply!

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation