04-25-2010 05:32 PM
I need help, my laptop constantly just goes to a blank screen. It still is on but there is just a black screen. This happens at all times sometimes after 15 minutes or after an hour or just when it decides too. I have read numerous others having this same probably. Has anyone figured out what is wrong or our all these HP pavilions defective. My HP is so loud when its running its ridiculous. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
04-25-2010 07:28 PM
Try changing the Power Settings.
- Go to Start.
- Control Panel.
- Power Options. Here you could change how and when you want things to turn off.
Also check to see when your screen saver should come on.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)