Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0670nd

Hi,

AFter shutdown overnight, my laptop freezes during startup in the first screen, before windows is loaded. The circling dots freeze. Pressing the on/off button for 5 seconds resets the laptop and then it starts up.  Until recently....  THe last days the lap again freezes. When restarting, it starts an automatic check program. This states, after analysis "laptop did not start up correctly last time, sometimes restart solves the issue, do you want restart?" Select ÿes"and then it's fine.

But this is a recipe for failure in the long run, and annoying.  I also ran diagnostic tests. Most times it's fine, but it cannot test the battery. One time it gave a failure code: GU776W-9AAB8F-XD7W3G-08B003. But I have no clue where to find what it means.  Are there people here that give me advice what to do?  THanks in advance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.