09-27-2011 01:34 AM
It just happened today i was playing a game on my laptop and the game just freezes and my laptop crashes and wont turn on for a few minutes and every time i turn on my computer it gets really hot and freezes now and i was wondering if theres anything i can do to fix that???
My Laptops a HP Pavilion DV6 and its windows 7
09-27-2011 04:04 PM
Please do a BIOS update and this may fix the issue also please check if the FAN is working fine.
If you wanna know how to do the same, please go to HP.com- Support & Drivers- Enter product number - Choose OS - Select BIOS - Download and install. Make sure that the Charger is connected to the Computer.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)