Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am having some issues with my HP Omen laptop. I should still have 2 months left on my warranty yet when I try to troubleshoot anything it is showing my warranty is expired and the HP support site will do nothing but keep me in a loop and not allow me to talk to anyone. Every phone number I contact is disconnected and the service center they send me to can't help me with a warranty question.  Does anyone have a good way to get ahold of HP.  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@tndewdrop 

Unfortunately, we have no authority to deal with warranty issues, so we can not help you from here.

When you register your PC it is supposed to reset the warranty start date from the date the PC was built to the date you provide -- but that does not always appear to work.  When it does not, you have to contact HP Support to get that fixed.

All I'm allowed to do is provide you the following contact info:

USA/Canada HP contact info: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Perhaps I didn’t word my question right. I need to know how to actually talk to a live rep from HP to discuss my warranty. Every number I call is not valid and the char I’ve used before is all virtual and sends me into a loop. 

HP Recommended

@tndewdrop 

There was no problem with how you worded your question -- but by forum policy, we are only allowed to provide you the contact information I've already provided.

We are not permitted to provide phone numbers because there has been a support scam ongoing where crooks steal those number and use them to get money out of folks by frightening them into thinking their PCs are dying.  So we now, can not provide phone numbers anymore.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.