07-11-2019 01:20 AM
My laptop ( hp spectre x360 convertible 15 ) when it goes to sleep mode, it wont wake up . I tried some solutions but none of them were helpful . The solutions i tried are :
1- At device manager , i updated my two display adapters (Intel UHD Graphics 620 & NVIDIA GeForce MX150)
2- At device manager , right clicked on the keybored, then properties , power management , and checked the "allow this device to wake the computer"
But none of these were useful
07-13-2019 05:16 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open the HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
And, also run BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629
Please follow the link in order to know more about https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03383935
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee