Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wen5
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

laptops

HP Recommended

I just wanted to ask anyone whom has had the same unprofessional ,and disgusting experience as I have 

to please give me any suggestions ,,,,

i had bought 2 laptops in Costco for back to school last year 2019

i had issues with 1 of them , returned it 3 times 

after the 2nd time i had sent it out for repairs/ 'software update' they had told me if it where to happen again they would send me out a new one if it was to happen again......

well it did and i sent it out just for them to return it and tell me to get the

HP Smart Friend Services

a monthly fee applies!!!!!!

Incrediable!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,679 23,637 1,077 1,115
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@wen5

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation