Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-da2002nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Merhabalar,

laptop için m2 ssd düşünüyorum, cihaz bilgilerini alt kısmada ekliyorum. m2 ssd ile yükselme şansım bulunuyor mu? ve cihazın garanti durumunu etkiler mi? Bilgi verirseniz çok sevinirim. 

HP Laptop 15-da2002nt, Intel i5-10210U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, GeForce MX110, 15,6 inç HD, Windows 10 Home, 8BM99EA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, @stavgorinn 

Below is the link to the manuals page for your notebook's model series.

HP 15-da2000 Laptop PC series Manuals | HP® Customer Support

Your notebook has a M.2 slot that supports both SATA and NVMe M.2 SSD's.

Since this is a peer to peer forum, and we don't work for or represent HP, we cannot write on HP's behalf regarding the warranty terms and conditions.

If you look at chapter 6 of the service manual, installing a M.2 SSD or upgrading the memory is supposed to be done by an authorized HP service center.

Generally speaking, you will not void the warranty by doing the work yourself unless you break something in the process of upgrading the PC.

Also, if you need warranty work done on your PC, it has to be returned to its original condition.

In other words, if you installed a M.2 SSD, you would have to remove it before sending in the PC for warranty work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @stavgorinn 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

thanks, I hope you have the correct spelling.

If the laptop is turned on to install m2 ssd, will the laptop warranty be on the agenda?

I think m2 ssd for laptop, I add it in the device partition. Do I have a chance to increase with m2 ssd? and warranting effects? I would be very happy if you give information.

HP Laptop 15-da2002nt, Intel i5-10210U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, GeForce MX110, 15.6 inch HD, Windows 10 Home, 8BM99EA

HP Recommended

Hi, @stavgorinn 

Below is the link to the manuals page for your notebook's model series.

HP 15-da2000 Laptop PC series Manuals | HP® Customer Support

Your notebook has a M.2 slot that supports both SATA and NVMe M.2 SSD's.

Since this is a peer to peer forum, and we don't work for or represent HP, we cannot write on HP's behalf regarding the warranty terms and conditions.

If you look at chapter 6 of the service manual, installing a M.2 SSD or upgrading the memory is supposed to be done by an authorized HP service center.

Generally speaking, you will not void the warranty by doing the work yourself unless you break something in the process of upgrading the PC.

Also, if you need warranty work done on your PC, it has to be returned to its original condition.

In other words, if you installed a M.2 SSD, you would have to remove it before sending in the PC for warranty work.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.