Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
m6-w101dx x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Was going to buy this but the setting says no pin or touch input for this display but the spec sheet shows it is touch. 

Any help would be great. New to HP products.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

One thing I've noticed, from the specs of your machine:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04753178

It has Windows 10 Home (64-bit) pre-installed. But from your screen above, It has Windows 10 Pro and NO HP logo as shown on my loan machine.

Must be someone played around with it and mucking up the drivers.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

It has a touch screen:

Where the settings say "no pin or touch input " ?

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

This is where it shows no input.

s-l1600.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi,

It says no Pen or Touch ..... input, not pin. Your computer has no pen but it has touch screen.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

So I'm being gigged over a typo but I'm trying to tell you that it is NOT working with TOUCH. 

IS there a setting that's being missed or possibly the previous owner swapped screens due to the old one going bad?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you buy a second hand machine ? If yes then sorry I can't answer your question. The following image shows my loan Spectre x360 machine

loan.png

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

No, I asked because I thought there might be a setting that may have been turned off after a factory restore. I was looking at it when I noticed the problem so I wasn't about to buy it. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

One thing I've noticed, from the specs of your machine:

It has Windows 10 Home (64-bit) pre-installed. But from your screen above, It has Windows 10 Pro and NO HP logo as shown on my loan machine.

Must be someone played around with it and mucking up the drivers.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Funny that you caught that. I noticed it last night so we restored from the factory recovery and it was fixed. Still have no clue as to why they would install Pro on it but oh well. I still decided not to buy it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.