09-16-2011 05:59 PM
I have a laptop Compaq Presario CQ61-414NR and right now I can not use the mouse cursor when I touch the touchpad when log-on into the computer. My daughter has been using it to play game with it. I don't know what really happen but I assumed my daughter hit some key which triggered the issue. I have noticed that the administrator log-on icon stated LOCKED. I clicked on it to go into the Window 7, once I am in the mouse cursor is not respond to the touch on the touchpad. Can anyone help me to unlock or fix this issue. Much oblige.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)