qlhsi Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my hp pavllion x2 detachable was stuck on logo

pavillion x2 detachable

i reset my hp pavillion x2 detachable many times because it always fails to reset then 1 time i stop resetting my device it was stuck on hp logo again and again 

is there any way to solve my problem ? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16874 16853 1225 1823
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @qlhsi

Do you get errors on the screen?

Are you able to access the BIOS page or F2 from your PC?

Please share the product number and operating system you are running on your PC to assist you better.

Try few steps recommended below.

Turn off the computer.
Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.
Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.
Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.
For most laptops, press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds to reset.
Plug the AC adapter back into the laptop computer, but do not connect any of the peripheral devices.
Press the Power button to turn on the computer.
The computer starts normally or a startup menu opens.
NOTE: If your computer does not start after pressing the Power button, then a power reset did not resolve the startup issue. See Additional resources for further troubleshooting steps.
If a startup menu opens, use the arrow keys to select Start Windows Normally, and then press the Enter key.
After Windows opens, reconnect each peripheral device that was disconnected, one device at a time, until all devices are reconnected.

If you are able to access the BIOS page try restoring BIOS to defaults.

1.    Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
2.    Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
3.    On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
4.    Press F10 to Save and Exit.
5.    Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
6.    Follow the prompts to restart your computer.

If you are able to access system diagnostics (F2) try running a system diagnostics test on your PC and check if the hardware components are working fine.

Refer this article to know more information about running system diagnostics on the PC. Click Here

Let me know if this works!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

qlhsi Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i can access keys the only problem was it is stuck on hp logo over again 

0 Kudos
qlhsi Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the product id is  V2H28EA#A2N

the os of the pc is windows 10

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18434 18381 1505 2546
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@qlhsi I recommend following the steps from this link: Click here for details on recovering the BIOS.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation