Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 14-cf2000 Laptop PC (1A9U8AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

My laptop shuts down whenever i: place it down, carry it while it’s open, bend the screen back or slightly bump it onto my bed. It’s been happening for awhile now but today it started to get more sensitive and I don’t know what to do as I’m a school student boarding away from home. I press the power button but nothing turns on and today it took about 45 minutes for the laptop to reboot or turn on and when I logged off for my next lesson I opened my laptop to have done the same thing; not turning on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.