cancel
Trish84 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my new hp laptop is showing white bubbles on screen

Why is my new hp laptop showing white bubbles on screen. How can i solve this.
3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
2840 2757 184 356
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome @Trish84, 

This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I will do my best to help you with the white bubbles on your screen. 

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode to see if the lines are visible there also?

Have you tried using HP Support Assistant to find updates automatically?

Have you tried to do all of your Windows Updates?

Did you Test for Hardware Failures? 

To better assist you, could you please provide me with your Model Number (How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?), Which Windows Operating Systems you are running and a screen shot that would show me what the bubbles look like?

When we have come to a resolution, please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as an Accepted Solution. If you would like to show you appreciation for my efforts today, please take a second to click the Thumbs Up button below. 

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you. Please re-post with the results of the detailed answers to the questions above. 

Thank you for joining the HP Support Community!

I look forward to hearing your response. 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Trish84 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi
Thanks for replying. Yes i av done all d above n d hp support assistant i spoke to adviced me to return d laptop to the store as theres nothing that can be done.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2840 2757 184 356
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for letting me know! 

I hope that returning the Notebook resolves the issue for you 🙂 

Thank you for joining the Forums for help and to ask questions. It was nice to virtually meet you 🙂 

Take care. 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation