07-24-2011 11:23 AM - edited 07-24-2011 11:36 AM
Sometimes it happens that your touchpad button might not give any response. The first thing you have to do then is to check the settings of that button by going to ‘Mouse Properties’ from the ‘Control Panel’. The improper installation of touchpad driver also causes problems. You have to check the hardware part also. If there is any pressure below the touchpad area that has been because of a swollen battery, the button might not work.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)