06-11-2016 09:45 PM
Hello, my first time here.
I'm excited to learn and get some questions answered.
I'm having problems reseting or clearing my BIOS.
Product: HP15 F125WM
"Enter administrator password or Power on Password"
System Disable: 55051018
I Disassembled the unit.
Took out the CMOS.
I then received:
ENTER to reboot system
But, when I hit ENTER nothing happens.
I am then right back at the Enter a Password stage.
What am I doing, wrong ?
Help Please ?
06-11-2016 10:34 PM
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
06-12-2016 02:47 PM - edited 06-12-2016 02:49 PM
It worked like a charm.
Thank You, very much H.P..
I need a: hp 15 f125wm power button ribbon
Where can I get one ?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)