10-28-2016 05:38 AM
Hello sir My laptop af008ax 's screen sometime doesnot turns up when i press power key. and Fan starts at very high speed and also capslock is toggling. but after some time it can be start without any error. whats happing i don't know.
Laptop is in warranty but its center is away to me so i want some simple solution .
Solved! View Solution.
Re: sometime hp-15-af008ax screen doesn't turns on and capslock is toggling
11-05-2016 02:49 AM
This problem is arising due to Failure connection to RAM. So trying to use other socket and problem will be solved.
10-28-2016 05:58 AM
Please go through the below document:
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
10-28-2016 10:14 PM
I do hard resets earlier and laptop starts but problem Aries again so how much time I spend for hard reset. If there is permanent solution then please suggest me.
And now wards hard reset is also doesn't very effective.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)