04-28-2012 02:03 AM
i have hp pavilion ze5500 notebook last 2 week my lap is not opening the error was showing that " system BIOS shadowed and video BIOS shadowed " it wont allow me to access diagonistic mode also and it will be in hp screen only can't access any setup or safemode it will be freeze off... please fina a solution for my lap problem as soon as possible do the needful
05-03-2012 11:36 AM
I think that it wouldn´t be a bad thing for older computers: it means that the BIOS data has been copied to the RAM.
You can read more in http://www.techarp.com/showfreebog.aspx?lang=0&bogno=187
05-03-2012 11:47 AM
thank you reply for my posting but ur in ur link there was a solution for an updated bios version. In my laptop there is no advance version to disable the video bios bcz its 2000 model bios. please check it some other solution do the needful..
05-03-2012 12:02 PM
Sorry, but I am not a HP user. I read casually your question and tried to google for an answer.
Perhaps you shoud google about this topic to found a more satisfactory answer.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)