Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
dv5 pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my hpdv5 mother board stop working just like that  and never want to start again  i took it out for testing and  got power every where but not lights and now the power jack blinking  like a... light house .. any idea what is wrong with the motherboar..and the blinking ...hp.dv5-120au 506071-001 is the motherboards number..   thankyou 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@herck 

We're not HP Tech Support and have no way to do diagnostics on motherboards.  You would have to take this to a local shop to see if anyone there can diagnose this issue.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

i left it blinking over night and in the morning  i found the blinking stop but a cook smel on the  mother board  i thing  now is cook  and i need a new mother board 

thank you   all 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.