cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
herck
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

testing a dv5 hp motherboard out of the lap and the jack light start bliniking like a light house

HP Recommended
dv5 pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my hpdv5 mother board stop working just like that  and never want to start again  i took it out for testing and  got power every where but not lights and now the power jack blinking  like a... light house .. any idea what is wrong with the motherboar..and the blinking ...hp.dv5-120au 506071-001 is the motherboards number..   thankyou 

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,852 24,531 3,146 7,839
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@herck 

We're not HP Tech Support and have no way to do diagnostics on motherboards.  You would have to take this to a local shop to see if anyone there can diagnose this issue.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
herck
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i left it blinking over night and in the morning  i found the blinking stop but a cook smel on the  mother board  i thing  now is cook  and i need a new mother board 

thank you   all 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation