Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

it is win 8 , S/N (removed content),Model number is 1000TX1309 hp notebook ,it is asking to enter administrator password or power on or password,and after trying these numbers :49161991,49989988,39683124,it brings this message :system disabled and followed by this 69437832.am going cocoal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@Ali39,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I understand you are having a password issue on your HP computer. I'll try my best to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details

Is it a Power on password/Startup Password/Windows Logon Password?

If it's related to Windows password, what type of account do you have? Is it Microsoft account or Local account?

Please follow the steps suggested in the guided troubleshooter: Click here

Microsoft account

Reset your Microsoft account password online. You can reset your password on any device connected to the Internet.

See the Microsoft password reset page (in English) to reset your password.

Local account

Use one of the following options to reset the password for your local account.

* If you have created a password reset disk, use the disk to reset your password. See Reset your local user account password using a password reset disk.

* If you do not have a password reset disk, you may be able to reset the password from a different administrator account. See Changing the local user account password from another user account.

* If you are not able to access the account see Accessing your account when no other option is available.

If you need help determining the type of account you set up on the computer, continue to Which type of account did you create?

For more details: Click here

Let me know how that pans out, 

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Please try this Password :  

Steps to be followed:

1. Use the unlock code posted above to enter the BIOS
  2. Disable all passwords that are enabled
  3. If asked for current password - type the unlock code
  4. For new password, just press ENTER key
  5. Repeat the same for verify password column.
  6. Then leave the BIOS by saving & exit option to save the changes.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks very very  much it worked well,however i need some help on bypassing the password and resetting it

HP Recommended

Hi@Ali39,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I understand you are having a password issue on your HP computer. I'll try my best to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details

Is it a Power on password/Startup Password/Windows Logon Password?

If it's related to Windows password, what type of account do you have? Is it Microsoft account or Local account?

Please follow the steps suggested in the guided troubleshooter: Click here

Microsoft account

Reset your Microsoft account password online. You can reset your password on any device connected to the Internet.

See the Microsoft password reset page (in English) to reset your password.

Local account

Use one of the following options to reset the password for your local account.

* If you have created a password reset disk, use the disk to reset your password. See Reset your local user account password using a password reset disk.

* If you do not have a password reset disk, you may be able to reset the password from a different administrator account. See Changing the local user account password from another user account.

* If you are not able to access the account see Accessing your account when no other option is available.

If you need help determining the type of account you set up on the computer, continue to Which type of account did you create?

For more details: Click here

Let me know how that pans out, 

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.