Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
6MP8EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • 1604931189593737169928863015857.jpg

 he is the laptop

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Laurentiu3 

Unfortunately, nothing is showing in your post -- so you would need to describe the details of the blocking messages that you are seeing and what games are involved if we are to provide any help.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

He is block every game 

HP Recommended

Product id is:6MP85EA

It is a hp 250 g7 laptop

It have a procesor intel core i3 720u

Video board is nvidia mx1100

It have 1tb

It have 8gb ram

HP Recommended

@Laurentiu3 

The image is now showing up -- but the screen is blank, or it is too dark to see anything on it.  There is nothing for us to read to understand the issue.

The PC specs tell us nothing about the issue -- we need details from you about what you are doing, what you are seeing as a result, and specifically which games are having problems -- telling us ALL games is telling us nothing useful.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.