10-21-2019 09:12 AM - last edited on 10-21-2019 09:39 AM by kevin-t
serial no.[edited] , product. T9G22PA#ACJ device name-DESKTOP-JRMB08U
10-23-2019 03:07 PM
@sana6, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps:
- Press and hold the Power button for 4 seconds to shut down the PC.
- Unplug the AC adapter.
- If you see a battery compartment door, your computer has a removable battery.
- Remove any removable battery.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to complete the reset and drain any extra power from the motherboard.
- Re-insert any battery you removed. Power ON the PC and check.
Try logging in to Safe mode
To know how, refer to this document under 'Entering Safe Mode from outside Windows'.
Change the startup selection.
Open run window, Windows button + R key together.
Type in msconfig > General tab > Make sure 'Normal Startup' is selected instead of diagnostic startup > apply > ok
Reboot the PC.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee