Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Возникла такая проблема: когда показатель зарядки ноутбука достигает 50%, ноутбук просто выключается без предупреждения.Затем он не включится пока не подключишь зарядку.Если подключить зарядку, то он включается и продолжает работать при том, что как только он включается, можно отключить зарядку и он всё равно будет работать. Именно чтобы включиться ему нужна зарядка. Ноутбуку 1,5 года, поэтому не думаю,что дело в батарее самой.
Не знаю как решить эту проблему.
Заранее спасибо

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.

Thank you for your understanding.

HP Support Community

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

There is such a problem: when the laptop’s charge level reaches 50%, the laptop simply shuts down without warning. it will not turn on until you connect the charging. If you connect the charging, it turns on and continues to work despite the fact that as soon as it turns on, you can turn off the charging and it will still work. To charge, he needs a charge. The laptop is 1.5 years old, so I do not think that the matter is in the battery itself. I don’t know how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
p.s. I apologize for the translation, composed with the help of a translator

HP Recommended

@KiJIoVaT Greetings from the HP Community!

I have a few steps listed below that should help you resolve this concern:

Unplug the charge, Turn off the laptop and turn it back on after 30mins.

Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager:

1) In the search box, type and open “Device Manager”.

2) Expand “Batteries”.

3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.

4) Click on “Uninstall”.

5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver

6) Shutdown the computer.

7) Remove the battery for a minute and then put it back in. (Skip this step if you have a non removable battery)

8 - When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.

9) Go to Device Manager.

10) Expand Batteries.

11) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.

12) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"

Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.

If the issue persists, run a battery and adapter test using the steps mentioned in this link: Click here

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

did everything as you said, but that didn't help

HP Recommended

@KiJIoVaT I had shared a link at the bottom of my post, it contains steps to calibrate and test the battery, could you share the test results? it it pass? or if it failed, what is the error/failure ID?

Keep us posted.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Did all the tests and checks, screenshots below The system is in Russian, so I apologize if something is not clear p.s. before the steps you suggested, the test results were "OK", but now they have changed1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

HP Recommended

addition to last post

3.jpg

HP Recommended

@KiJIoVaT I've managed to decipher the Failure ID you've provided and it represents code 601 - Battery failure, the best way forward is to replace the same and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.