01-22-2017 02:25 PM
For a long time, whenever I have checked my battery status, it has said "0% available (plugged in, charging)" But ever since I can remember, the level has never gone above 0% and I don't know what to do. I it is a very great inconveneince because whenever I want to move my computer, I have to unplug it and it shuts down. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot