Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

my laptop started not to charge its batteries. its said o% not charging. ive done already hp diagnostic test. its said failed.

9BXD6X-8MFA1N-MFGGQJ-C08C13 that' s failure id. and here our the details.

CeementBatteryCheckResult: 13 DevicesSupported: 1 DeviceCount: 1 Primary_ACPowerOn: True Primary_ACAdapterOk: True Primary_TestresultString: BAD_CELL Primary_DesignCapacity: 2850mAh Primary_FullChargeCapacity: 1937mAh Primary_RemainingCapacity: 0mAh Primary_MaxError: 0 Primary_CycleCount: 455 Primary_Temperature: 34deg C Primary_Voltage: 12808mV Primary_Current: 0mA Primary_DesignVoltage: 14600mV Primary_Status: 128 Primary_CellVoltage1: 2973mV Primary_CellVoltage2: 3525mV Primary_CellVoltage3: 3114mV Primary_CellVoltage4: 3195mV Primary_SerialNumber: 61769 01/13/2017 Primary_ManufacturerName: 131-42-6E Primary_BatteryCTNumber: 6EZRVC4GW62FVF Primary_Warranty: 1 Primary_CalibrationType: 3 Primary_ChargeControl: Failed Primary_TempCharge: True Primary_ChargeTest: False Primary_ChargeCapacity: 67 Primary_TempAlarm: False Primary_DeepDischarge: True Primary_FullCharge: False Primary_FullChargeStatus: False Primary_BatteryCharge: False Primary_DesignCycleCount: 300

what should i do? should i replace the battery?
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@astraea21 Greetings from the HP Community!

I've successfully deciphered the failure ID - 9BXD6X-8MFA1N-MFGGQJ-C08C13  you've mentioned and it represents the code: 601 - Battery failure,

And I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.