Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just got 1 day ago, has odd port on right side below disk drive above stereo jack. looks alittle loike usb, but isnt, has a larger insert (? - usually7 a black piece that goes into usb, is gold/yellow with 4 holes in it)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Model is 15-f272wm and here is the Manual. Side views are pages 4 and 5. 

Service Manual

This is not a new model it is a couple years old. Not that it makes any difference but I am not seeing any kind of port exactly where you describe. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you please provide the exact model or product number of your PC for further help. Here is link to HP support page showing how to find it.

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c00033108

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

Model is HP 15. that is it, Model # seems ro 15-1272WM, product no is N5Yo6UA. Brand is HP. I spent 2 hours on HP phone, was told 3 different model names. Finally 7th person I spoke to, stated is is simply HP 15.  

HP Recommended

Model is 15-f272wm and here is the Manual. Side views are pages 4 and 5. 

Service Manual

This is not a new model it is a couple years old. Not that it makes any difference but I am not seeing any kind of port exactly where you describe. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.