Level 1
5 3 0 3
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

2020 SPECTRE x360 14 battery drain when restart

HP Recommended
SPECTRE x360 14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just got my latest SPECTRE x360 14 about a month. I found the battery drain problem some time when I restart my laptop. When I fully charged my laptop on last night and turn it on the next day, battery is showing 80%. Sometime even when I have fully charged and just did a restart, battery straight drop to around 80% also. 

I have checked with HP support assistant, all my drivers are up to date. Also my battery health is good and new. I have even contacted HP support who just gave my very standard answer which is update drivers and ask me to monitor but the problem persist. I have made every try. So I suspect could it be some unknown bugs and compatibility of intel 11th gen core with HP or Windows? 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation