11-14-2013 07:51 AM
Hi. I have HP EliteBook 2530p with newest BIOS. It is postleasing secondhand equipment. I boot my system (Windows 7) from SSD drive placed in optical drive bay.
I can boot system only once in several restarts. I have noticed that I'm able to do it when after pressing Esc "F6 Initiate Intel CIRA" is available. When not I can only see black display. I have to try again and again - till effect is reached and system starts.
Moreover I cannot restart Windows. After restarting I have still power on, black display and blinking caps and num lock diodes.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot