Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

That is great news!

Thanks for providing the feedback.

Good to know for future reference.

Regards,

Paul

HP Recommended

I had to return it because of poor build quality and a bad bad dead pixel. I can also confirm that there is no inbuilt antenna for 3g nor a sim card slot or card dock for 3g card....

Back to Sony i Guess

HP Recommended

Thanks Paul. Bit of a shame i had to return it it was a nice little netbook, it handled HD nicely and could multitask the basics... Shame for the 3g and the flimsy bits and bad pixel though... I would try it again if i found a 3g version with the n800 - it wasn't bad, i wouldn't like anything less than that processor though so few netbooks could do ...

Thanks paul!

N

HP Recommended

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe you would prefer the business version.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06b/321957-321957-64295-3841267-3955550-5160433-5160437-52...

You can get this specific product # configured with the broadband module included 

I don't know if you can get it where you live, but you can check.

Paul

HP Recommended

i was able to install 4gb ram 1n my new hp mini 210 n2800 os win 32 bit. it recognizes 2.99 gb ram as useable  and states that 4 gb are installed. has anyone suceeded installing win or other 64 bit os?

HP Recommended

Hi:

The processor in that model is a 64 bit capable processor.

http://ark.intel.com/products/58917/Intel-Atom-Processor-N2800-(1M-Cache-1_86-GHz)

That normally means you can install a 64 bit OS, but I have read somewhere that even if the processor is 64 bit capable, that does't always guarantee you can install a 64 bit OS.

On any system I have ever had where the processor specs state it is 64 bit capable, I have always been able to install a 64 bit OS.

It may be different for Mini's. I just don't know.

Paul

HP Recommended

Sorry for my poor English
It is possible usage 4 GB RAM and unlock x64 locked instruction... You have to download some tools eg.:
DmiFit, ezh2o2, phoenixtool207, decrypt the bios, patch module microcode update e.g from ASUS Eee PC 1225C, and flashig hp mini now. PAE working perfect, x64 working perfect. You may be modified slice

Many of the HP engineers are young and most come straight from college. Many of them are even great engineers. School does not teach good coding habits though, but everyone knows bad code when they see it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual rom modules will be in the form:
024E56C9-7022-4E79-A9D8-10AE9DE8FEFE_0_1135.ROM
024E56C9-7022-4E79-A9D8-10AE9DE8FEFE_0_975.ROM
024E56C9-7022-4E79-A9D8-10AE9DE8FEFE_1_1135.ROM
024E56C9-7022-4E79-A9D8-10AE9DE8FEFE_1_975.ROM
04FF1E76-A3A2-490B-93E3-CE21F78D16D6_1_702.ROM
PADDING-00000000_0_2.ROM
PADDING-000E35D0_0_859.ROM
PADDING-002325C8_0_856.ROM

You need to know assembler well and prepare for an emergency flash
I did and it is worth the lock off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Recommended

I don't mean to necro this thread but I too have installed 4GB of ram. I am very interested in what wesmar has to say and am requesting further information.

HP Recommended

hi everyone i just did the crucial system scanner on my mini 110 im running windows 7 home primium on a 1gb ram and 250GB hard drive and it works fine but can get slow at some points. crucial said that the max i can run is 2GB ram but then it says this: How much memory your Windows OS will recognize depends on which version of Windows you are running. 32-bit versions of Windows will see (and utilize) only 3GB or 3.5GB. To utilize more memory, install a 64-bit version of your OS. so i went on the link it had and as im running home premium (32bit) 4 gb ram should work fine not 100 percent tho

HP Recommended

Today I successfully replace RAM to 4GB in my HP mini 110-4101er. BIOS show 4GB, Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit show that 4GB installed and 3GB available. I install ramdisk and use hidden 1GB for swap file.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.