09-11-2013 01:18 PM
I wish to upgrade my 8460p processor with the most powerful capable for it. I'm wondering about what processors fits in it (in matter of compatibility), regardless my power supply unit or temps. I LOVE my 8460p, it's solid as rock, bulletproof and has a nice squared-design that every man deserves.
Mine has come with a Intel Core i5 2410M. I know that the best option (by generation) is Intel Core i7-2860QM, but maybe it won't work because bios or other reason... i don't know.
Well, the question is: What is the best processor that i can buy to upgrade my 8460p?
PD: i've 2 SSD on it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot