Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp Probook 6570b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. Is 870 Evo SSD compatible with hp ProBook 6570b core i5 3rd generation with ddr3 ram? If not then i can go with 860 Evo SSD?
Right now i'm using HDD which is very very low in performance. And now i want to upgrade it. Please help me to find the right one for my laptop. 

Have a great day and thanks 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Arsal_Ali 

Samsung 860/870 2.5" SSD's use same SATA technology. Naturally the 870 is better than the 860 in terms of more reliable and may be a bit faster ... that's all.

I have not had a chance to look at 870 drives, they should work on your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien. Actually, got confused after reading the computer-type memory which is ddr4 and my ram is ddr3.

Thanks for responding. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.