Carlacary Tutor
Tutor
2 0 4
Message 1 of 14
Flag Post

AC300w wrist watch will not turn on or respond

HP AC300w action camera
We purchased this as a gift for our son. Charged watch and camera for hours. Camera works fine. The watch shows a full green charged bar, but does not respond to any buttons and won't turn on. Please help!
13 REPLIES
Rjscholze Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 2 of 14
Flag Post

That's funny, I'm having the exact same issues with a disappointed boy. Would love to know what the deal is as the Manual clearly states how to turn the camera on and says absolutely nothing about turning the watch on
0 Kudos
Carlacary Tutor
Tutor
2 0 4
Message 3 of 14
Flag Post

We watched a YouTube video and he appears to just push the mode button to turn on, but that does nothing.
0 Kudos
Hudson368 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 4 of 14
Flag Post

We ordered one as well left more the day and charged it and still nothing this evening. I've looked everywhere for info or anything it seems to me we have defective product and customer service should be responding to us. Very dissatisfied young boy on Christmas day. Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow morning HP customer service
0 Kudos
dyanger Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 5 of 14
Flag Post

just got this as a gift and can't get the watch to turn on after reading every single page in the manual.  Fully charged.... any  help...? 

0 Kudos
Coloradodad Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 6 of 14
Flag Post

Same issue.. has any one got back to you
0 Kudos
Rjscholze Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 7 of 14
Flag Post

No response!! Spent 2 hours on the phone with hp today being transferred around and given numbers to call. Absolutely no help whatsoever. HP customer service might be some of the worst I've ever encountered. Nobody knows nothing types..
acwent Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 8 of 14
Flag Post

I have the same issue.  Did anyone get a response from HP?

0 Kudos
jalef079 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 9 of 14
Flag Post

I have exactly the same issue. Did anyone got it to work? where is HP support?

0 Kudos
Sharkbait35xx Top Student
Top Student
5 0 1
Message 10 of 14
Flag Post

Can only reach support at bl_escalations@hp.com
Told me they have no replacement or parts and can only attempt to repair...anything else were screwed.... Return to store for refund only other option....store I purchased from pulled all from shelves due to this known, common issue. Some work, some don't....
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation