05-10-2016 01:05 AM
AMD graphics issue leading to Motherboard change in HP DV6 pavillion laptop
When I am trying to start my laptop, nothing appears on screen only, num lock and cap locks blinks continuosly.
When i shown it to local vendor they informed me, its a grpahics (AMD turion) issue and so i went to authorize HP center aqnd they informed me, they currently dont support HP DV6 (7 year old laptop) and hence cant do anything with hardware change.
As its a critical part, i dont wnat to change it from local vendor and HP is not able to help.
I am bit confused that for HP laptop, if i dont get support from HP, then who wil,,,dell or apple...
even if they have withdrawn the product, atleast for such crucial hardware change they should support the laptop user, as i cant go and change it form anywhere, is it mistake to trut authroize center ???
HP DV6 laptop
AMD turion graphics.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot