Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello,
I would like to add 1 or 2 M.e2 NVMe disks in an OMEN by HP 17-ck1959nz without changing the disk that is originally delivered, is it possible?
Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

There are two M.2 NVME slots. Your model per your description comes with a single 2 TB M.2 NVME SSD. So the answer is you can add one more such disk and have 2 total. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

There are two M.2 NVME slots. Your model per your description comes with a single 2 TB M.2 NVME SSD. So the answer is you can add one more such disk and have 2 total. 

HP Recommended

Hello,
Thank you for your answer.
I think the type for this pc is TCL.
So, I'm going to see if it's more practical for me to add a second Corsair MP600 Pro NH 8000 GB, M.2 2280 disk that I partition to have in one partition the Windows library and the other with the folders for photo editing and video editing or if I install a Corsair MP600 Pro NH 4000 GB, M.2 2280 and I manage with the available space, it's a price issue.
I believe the Corsair brand works well with the HP Omen.
Best regards.
Luis

[content removed]

HP Recommended

Bonjour merci
pour votre réponse.
Je pense que le type pour ce pc est TCL.
Je vais donc voir s’il est plus pratique pour moi d’ajouter un deuxième lecteur Corsair MP600 Pro NH 8000 Go, M.2 2280 que je partitionne pour avoir la bibliothèque Windows dans une partition et l’autre avec les dossiers pour la retouche photo et le montage vidéo ou si j’installe un Corsair MP600 Pro NH 4000 Go, M.2 2280 et gérer avec l’espace disponible, c’est une question de prix.
Je crois que la marque Corsair fonctionne bien avec le HP Omen.
Cordialement.
Luis

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.