04-11-2012 02:05 PM
My server is ML 350 G6 with smart array controler 410
i have 2 HP SAS drives 2.5" 6GB/s
And i want to add also 2 drive
I want to add seagte savvio.
What kind of problem will i have if i'll combine my current drives from HP and drives from seagate or fujitsu or something else
04-11-2012 04:14 PM
You may be better served (no pun intended) if you post your question in the HP Business Support Forum - Servers section.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot